Before you apply for a job you should:
- Find out more information about the company such as what it does & where it is located? You can do this by checking out their website & obtaining annual reports.
- Find out whether the position is really right for you by doing your research on the position.
- All applications must include a covering letter & a resume.
- Go prepared by writing down some notes that you can refer to, think about questions you may be asked, what your strengths are & why this position is of interest to you.
- Take copies of your application, CV, references and certificates.
- Answer questions clearly & to the point.
- Ask questions.