1. There is no doubt that D.C. is growing, though we’re seeing many local developers and investors turning to secondary markets in the states. Is it time to leave the nest?
2. How will traditionally successful markets in Northwest D.C. compete as development spreads out into other submarkets in Northeast, Southeast, and Southwest?
3. As D.C. grows and development reaches emerging markets, what does that look like for the people living there, and how are developers ensuring projects benefit them?
4. How will The Fed’s rate hikes impact your REIT investments nationwide and in D.C.?
5. Everyone has their own opinion about the current cycle. Where are we really, and how well have we actually projected it’s end?